Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Bad habits

Bad habits rob us of our joy and peace! 15 years ago confined to a recliner my emotions were all over the place, I was in constant pain and miserable! When I started my own household, I threw the eating habits that I had grown up with out the window. Whole foods where exchanged for quick processed foods. Water was exchanged for soda and dessert was Hostess Ding Dongs. A friend came to visit and was astounded to see a once vital woman in this shape. The corn syrup solids that I had been consuming at a startling rate had gummed up my colon causing a myriad of problems. We needed to start cleansing immediately. By the end of the first week the lower back pain was all but gone. By the end of the third week my energy level was returning and the changes over the following 8 months were nothing short of a miracle. The positive and upbeat me was back and it felt great! Lifestyle change not diet is the answer. Learning to read labels and understanding your cravings will release a powerful new you. Making some simple changes in choices will radically change your life for the better.

No comments: